British Business Consultancy Ref Cdbs Jobs Vacancy in Internchina
Internchina urgently required following position for British Business Consultancy Ref Cdbs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
British Business Consultancy Ref Cdbs Jobs Vacancy in Internchina Jobs Details:
This is a UK based non-profit, membership-based, non-governmental organisation with 25 offices across the UK and China. It currently represents over 1,000 companies across the UK and China and acts as the voice of British business. Its aim is to foster trade and investment links between the UK and China, through events, marketing, networking, consultation, information sharing and lobbying, they also function as a forum for companies to exchange business ideas and information.
Number of staff: 10 (Chengdu branch)
British Business Consultancy (Ref.: CDBS01)
Interns will have the chance to take responsibility for various projects, receive training, and learn about doing business in Southwest China in a fast-paced but supportive environment.
Regular tasks undertaken by intern:
- General marketing activites – including social media posting, magazine editing and content writing
- Assist with the management of events including high profile and large scale events
- English material proofreading
- Promote the company´s events through WeChat and the Newsletter subscription
- Communicate and maintain good relations with the media
- Create marketing related content for the company´s various social media channels
- Assist the office staff with ongoing tasks and projects