Marketing Communications Executive Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Marketing Communications Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Communications Executive Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
Develop and implement go-to-market marketing & communication plan for international B2B clients based on market intelligence, and utilizing multiple marketing tactics with particular focus on digital and online marketing. The key marcom objective is to create brand awareness, and build demand for products and services of the clients.
Build and maintain relationships with and achieve clients’ business objectives in accordance to budget.
- Responsible for working with international B2B clients to develop marketing and communications plan and budget with the objectives of building brand awareness, defining market positioning and value proposition, driving sales of products like membership, publication, certification, training courses, conferences, advertising etc.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationship to help international clients understand local differences.
Review and develop workflow processes to harmonize and provide customer oriented and efficient services to clients.
Advise client on emerging market insights/trends and provide prompt feedback to clients’ needs and provide reports both verbally and in written format to clients.
- Conduct market research to identify market intelligence e.g. develop customer feedback surveys (phone/online/F2F) to support creation of value positioning and messaging; to support program enhancements and to assess prospects’ needs etc. for development of marketing and communications plan and budget
- Implement marketing and communications plan and budget that has been proposed, and approved by client that will likely include:
- Develop and maintain communications platform to enhance communication with stakeholders e.g. website, electronic mails, wechat, HTML5 brochure, Microsite, etc.
- Collaborate with sales/account team to develop sales kits etc.
- Define and monitor performance indicators to guide/refine implementation with regular progress reporting to business and marketing teams.
Source and liaise with vendors to support services like design, website programming etc.
Develop persuasive and focused marketing messages/copy for marketing materials e.g. website, flyers, edms, social media etc.
Disseminate marketing messages/copy via various channels according to timeline and frequency.
Track analytical results of each marketing activity to evaluate effectiveness of each marketing too and channel.
Conduct online and phone research to build prospects database and/or to gather survey findings
Call and/or visit prospects
Develop and build media partnerships/channels to access media barter and positive PR.
Utilize practical use of financial and project management templates to manage clients’ marketing budgets and schedules on a day-to-day basis and ensure adherence to budget guidelines and timeline objectives, and meet clients’ objectives.
Hand-on management of event projects, including planning, budgeting, client communication, reporting, etc.
Manage event venue and handle conference production
You should have at least 3-4years working experience and at least 1-2 years of B2B marketing and communications experience
Proven track records in driving product sales e.g. publication, training courses, conferences etc. in China.
Experienced in managing vendors
Ability to work independently, and in a multi-function, multi-client team setting
Detail-oriented with good organization skills
Well conversant in both written and oral Mandarin and English
Equipped with result-oriented and people-oriented skills
Chinese nationals preferred
Experience working in non-profit organizations / consulting environment is preferred.
Submit bilingual resume
职能类别： 产品/品牌经理 市场/营销/拓展经理
关键字： 微信推广 H5 品牌推广 市场 市场推广