Swedcham Looking For Two Interns With Passion Communication Jobs Vacancy in The Swedish Chamber Commerse Cina
- Swedcham Looking For Two Interns With Passion Communication
- The Swedish Chamber Commerse Cina
- 01 Nov, 2018 30+ days ago
The Swedish Chamber Commerse Cina urgently required following position for Swedcham Looking For Two Interns With Passion Communication. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Swedcham Looking For Two Interns With Passion Communication Jobs Vacancy in The Swedish Chamber Commerse Cina Jobs Details:
Do you have a passion for business relations and want to develop your skills? We are now looking for 2 motivated intern to join SwedCham’s Beijing and Shanghai office respectively during spring 2019.
The Swedish Chamber of Commerce in China is an independent, non-profit member organization, network and platform for Swedish businesses and decision makers in China. The Chamber regularly arranges activities for its members such as seminars, workshops, social activities and other network opportunities. The Chamber is a part of the local team Sweden effort together with the Embassy in Beijing, the Consulate General in Shanghai, Business Sweden and Visit Sweden, and works to build a stronger Swedish community in China.
The purpose of the internship is for you to get integrated in the daily work, and get an insight of how a foreign Chamber of Commerce operates.
- Preparing, marketing and executing events
- Maintaining and managing SwedCham’s social media sites; LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Producing content for Social media articles, briefs and press releases
- Designing SwedCham’s marketing collaterals, e., event posters, flyers, web banners etc.
- Assisting office management in daily work
- Internships last for 4 months’ minimum starting January 2019
- Excellent command of business English. Swedish and Mandarin are highly meritorious
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience from working with social media. Previous experience from analyzing social media is highly meritorious.
- Comfortable in social environments
- Knowledge of Adobe CS4 (Premiere PRO, Illustrator CS5, Photoshop CS5) or InDesign is an asset
- The candidate should have a legal right to intern in China. This means that you are required to be a student holding an X2 visa, enrolled at a Chinese university pursuing a degree within a relevant field, g. Economics, International Business, Political Science, Law, Marketing and Communications etc. And that you are able to get a permit from your university that allows you to do out of campus activities. We also accept students that are enrolled at a Swedish University and have an internship semester included in your program
The internship is unpaid. You are required to have a valid insurance during the time of the internship. Interns are responsible for finding their own housing.
Please submit your cover letter and CV before November 30 to Erika[at]Swedcham.cnfor Beijing and Emma[at]swedcham.cnfor Shanghai. Positions are filled continuously.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: 1.0元 /month
- Briefs: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Networking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)