Senior Specialist Procurement Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Senior Specialist Procurement. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Specialist Procurement Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
The Senior Specialist of Procurement will supervise University's overseas and local purchase activities. The incumbent will be involved in the acquisition of a broad array of products and services that are key to the operation of the University. Some examples of such products and services are: IT equipment and services, scientific instruments, facility services, professional services, building equipment and services for the existing campus and Phase II Campus Projects.
Senior Procurement Manager
1. Lead purchasing processes, ensure financial discipline, and manage purchase order creation, receiving, invoicing and other financial processes with major vendors
2. Manage suppliers' relationships, establish Service-Level Agreement (SLAs), quality issues, risks and mitigate business risks.
3. Lead cross-functional team to make supplier selection and negotiate agreements.
4. Secure overall good supplier relationship through conducting business review meetings regularly.
5. Close monitoring of supplier performance and take corrective actions where needed.
6. Work closely with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
7. Other tasks as assigned.
8. University employees' job responsibilities will continue to expand in scope and depth as the University grows in size and complexity in its programs.
1. University degree in Business, Engineering or related field
2. Minimum 5 years of purchasing supply chain/logistics/material management experience.
3. Lead cross-functional team to define and develop segment purchasing strategies.
4. Negotiate supplier agreements and commercial issues.
5. Cost analysis skills, be the expert in the assigned commodities on component cost management.
6. Make and recommend the best business case.
7. Project management skills
8. Coordinate and drive supplier management meetings.
9. Act as supplier relationship host.
10. Customer focus.
Please be advised the salary is commensurate with experience.
Application Process: Please submit cover letter and CV to DKUrecruitment@dukekunshan.edu.cn
Please note: DKU will ONLY accept applications received through DKUrecruitment@dukekunshan.edu.cn
Applications sent by other means will NOT be considered.
关键字： 资深采购专员 供应商管理 关系维护 校园设备服务 供应链 物流管理
Duke Kunshan University is a Sino-American partnership of Duke University and Wuhan University to create a world-class liberal arts and research university offering a range of academic programs for students from China and throughout the world. A non-profit, joint-venture institution, Duke Kunshan University was granted accreditation approval by China’s Ministry of Education in September 2013 and welcomed its inaugural class of students in August 2014.
With the goal of spearheading the future of higher education, Duke Kunshan University is influenced and informed by both Chinese and American traditions of higher education. The shared vision of Duke University and Wuhan University is that Duke Kunshan will help address the changing needs of global higher education. Their rich heritage inspires Duke Kunshan University to pursue academic excellence and integrity and to apply classroom knowledge in service to society. Duke Kunshan University delivers academic programs designed to address society’s future needs through a curriculum based in the liberal arts tradition and a commitment to problem-based learning that challenges students to apply their knowledge during the learning process.
As an international, intellectual community that encourages diversity, openness and creative learning, Duke Kunshan University welcomes outstanding students and faculty from around the world who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to this global learning environment. The university’s innovative academic programs inspire students to master academically rigorous course work, generate new ideas and develop creative solutions to the world’s challenges, preparing them not just for careers in specific fields, but to become globally sophisticated leaders and citizens.
Duke Kunshan University is a place for learning, living and growing, in a setting that encourages the pursuit of knowledge within and beyond the classroom. The City of Kunshan is located in close proximity to both Shanghai and Suzhou, two of the largest and most developed metropolitan areas in China. Connected to both by high-speed rail and highways, the city of Kunshan is a center for business and high-tech research and manufacturing, and it has one of the fastest growing economies in China. The 200-acre campus site is within the Kunshan Yangcheng Lake Science Park and features state-of-the-art classroom and meeting facilities, library resources, student and faculty housing and dining space, and recreational facilities. Multi-purpose meeting spaces, breakout rooms, and study areas allow students to work individually or in groups to review course material, complete assignments, and participate in the vibrant, intellectual life of the campus.