Vfx Artist Jobs Vacancy in Electronic Arts 上海市
Electronic Arts 上海市 urgently required following position for Vfx Artist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Vfx Artist Jobs Vacancy in Electronic Arts 上海市 Jobs Details:
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
VFX Artist - EA PopCap Shanghai
We’re seeking a talented VFX Artist who is eager to join us in our drive to push the limits of visual quality on mobile. You will work closely with our Art and Design teams to create amazing VFX for characters, vehicles, and environments. We want to take our gameplay experiences to the next level and your spectacular visual effects will help achieve that goal!
- Conceptualize, design, and create visual effects for games.
- Support the communication of gameplay mechanics to the player through VFX elements.
- Work closely with game designers, scripters, and Art Directors to create and implement VFX for games.
- Generate stunning real-time visual effects using particle effects, textures, and shaders.
- Create, animate, integrate and optimize VFX assets to Design & Art specifications
- Iterate designs according to work reviews, changing requirements, and user playtests.
- Quickly learn new techniques and adapt to a variety of art and engine related tasks.
- Work closely with engineers and leads to problem solve technical and art pipelines.
- Make sure VFX run and are optimized within the current device specifications.
- Work within deadlines and display time management skills.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience creating Visual Effects for video games with at least 2 shipped games as a VFX artist.
- Experience with Unity3D particle system.
- Demonstrable technical skills working with VFX pipelines for real-time 3D game engines.
- Ability to conceptualize and animate realistic particle systems such as fire, explosions, smoke, sparks, dust, clouds, weather, magic etc.
- Must have demonstrable artistic talent to create compelling textures for particle effects.
- Must have strong knowledge of lighting, color, and composition.
- Expertise in Photoshop strongly preferred.
- Experience with Maya, MEL, and Python preferred.
- Ability to adapt and be effective in a highly dynamic and agile environment.
Please send your resume to：Chinajobs@ea.com via Word format.
For your portfolios, please compress it as .zip