Account Management Associate Jobs Vacancy in Third Bridge 上海市
Third Bridge 上海市 urgently required following position for Account Management Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Management Associate Jobs Vacancy in Third Bridge 上海市 Jobs Details:
In order for us to deliver on our growth targets, we are recruiting an Associate to join our Account Management team, with a focus on working with our Consulting clients.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
Interacting daily with clients to help engage users with the relevant Third Bridge product lines (Connections, Forum, Intelligence and Ideas Dinners)
- Developing a deeper understanding of client preferences and needs, and in particular, how to match this with relevant Third Bridge products
- Identifying inactive users on priority accounts and use Third Bridges content to engage clients, including cross-selling products through a variety of media (phone, emails and face-to-face meetings)
- Maintaining and updating client user preferences to ensure tailored content and service delivery
- Developing close relationships with clients to help refine and develop conference call, project and report ideas
- Liaising with Account Managers, Analysts, Sales and Product Teams across the firm
Maintaining client user data on our systems (account structure, user preferences, compliance requirements, and packages)
- Attending weekly Sales meetings
- A client service focused mindset
Proven experience in communicating effectively and building relationships quickly over the phone and face-to-face
- A resourceful nature, with a diligent and proactive approach to their work
- The ability to work well within a team, under pressure and with a positive attitude
- A strong interest in financial markets and company news flow
- Up to 2 years of relevant work experience (optional)