Operations Management Leadership Program Omlp Eid Intern Jobs Vacancy in General Electric
- Operations Management Leadership Program Omlp Eid Intern
- General Electric
- 11 Jun, 2018 8 days ago
General Electric urgently required following position for Operations Management Leadership Program Omlp Eid Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Management Leadership Program Omlp Eid Intern Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Jobs Details:
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The EID (Early Identification) Program is GE’s Internship Program designed to identify high-potential engineering background students early in their academic career as possible candidates for GE’s entry level operations management training program: OMLP. The Internship Program offers students the opportunity to experience a real-life work environment at GE supply chain, while developing the professional skills critical to a successful career.
The internship assignment offers:
- Challenging work assignments in GE’s manufacturing plants
- Project based experience, formal goal-setting and appraisal processes
- Multiple resources: manager, mentor, buddy, etc.
- Networking and social activities
- Rewards and recognition based on performance
- The best interns will have the opportunity to participate in the selection of the Operations Management Leadership Program (OMLP) that will start in 2018.
Finish a 2 months’ assignment in one manufacturing plant
Meet the evaluation criteria in the assignment team
Complete required internship trainings defined in the program
Present the mid/final report-out upon completion of the assignment
- BS/MS degree in engineering; degrees in Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Electronics, Automation, Thermal Energy, Aeronautical, Control, Bio-medical, Chemical, Material, Safety Engineering (EHS-track) are preferred;
- with a minimum GPA requirement (3.0/4.0);
- proven examples from school and prior work experience
- good business acumen; analytical problem solving skills
- With passion, energy & drive to deliver results to GE’s production systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Reflects & readily recognizes areas of self-improvement; shows humility, openness & transparency; has actions that align with words
- Strong commitment to a career in Manufacturing;
- Self-motivated, self-confident team play with mature & positive attitude and fast learning ability;
- Fluent in Mandarin& English;
- Pls kindly note that the working location is in China, and this role will be hired by GE China not GE U.S. In additional, no cross countries relocation package is provided;
- Geographically mobile
- Knowledge of LEAN/ Advanced manufacturing (MadeinChina2025)
- Able to coordinate many tasks concurrently
- Able to work for a minimum of 8 weeks
Locations: China; JiangSu; Changzhou