Senior Associate Ibg Marketing Internal Communications Gsmc Jobs Vacancy in Dbs Bank 上海市
- Senior Associate Ibg Marketing Internal Communications Gsmc
- Dbs Bank
- 上海市 C23
- 20 Oct, 2017 30+ days ago
Dbs Bank 上海市 urgently required following position for Senior Associate Ibg Marketing Internal Communications Gsmc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Associate Ibg Marketing Internal Communications Gsmc Jobs Vacancy in Dbs Bank 上海市 Jobs Details:
Working closely with IBG/T&M/GTS stakeholders and partners in China and in the Region to develop and implement IBG marketing strategies and initiatives.
2. Champion Asian Insights and work closely with the Asian Insights Office and regional colleagues driving the strategies and implementation in China. Including driving the content/agenda/speakers engagement and engage business stakeholders for the Asian Insights Conference and other Insights related events.
3. Drive and manage the awards program across the bank in China
4. Drive the development of IBG/T&M/GTS content/research for China PR program, social media as well as internal comms programs.
5. Adopt digital and mew media/social media technologies/tactics to drive IBG marketing that impact the business results
6. Singapore related government/organizations/agencies/media relations
7. Staff internal communications program
8. Working in agile manner and active participating in the innovation/cross-BU and cross-functional programs