Service Engineer Jobs Vacancy in General Electric 北京市
General Electric 北京市 urgently required following position for Service Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Engineer Jobs Vacancy in General Electric 北京市 Jobs Details:
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Service Engineer is responsible for managing the technical bid preparation and bid documentation as well as costing for spare parts, outage execution and repairs of steam turbine service projects and resulting in effective contracts for the business.
Technical Bidding Management
- Preparation of technical proposals for service projects, managing all aspects of the technical bid preparation and documentation, including:
– Identification of customer requirements
– Determination of appropriate steam turbine service solution
– Costing of the project
– Preparation of correct technical bid documentation
– Coordination of all internal & external activities during bidding phase
– Ensuring compliance with internal processes in order to manage risk and secure supply for bidding projects
– Technical support during the contract negotiation phase
Service Project Execution
- Ensure that machines are correctly, safely and reliably returned to service in compliance with company / international standards.
- Ensure the technically correct decisions are consistently made through the provision of expert advice and mentoring of staff.
- To minimize customers forced outage duration and to minimize the risk of future failures.
- Ensure that components are refurbished correctly and returned to service safely and reliably.
- Ensure that correct components to the latest design are used, and to avoid quality failures.
- To support the generation of design improvements that can be adopted to the customers advantage
- To provide input to the development of new designs and the development of operational strategies for existing plant.
- Review O&MM created and give input if according to operation experience or not
- Witness re-commissioning if done by customer personal and record procedure, special issues
- Reporting of plant operation and plant issues to Field Service
Education / Experience
- 5 or 7 years minimum experience in
– good knowledge in turbine manufacturing
– good knowledge in assembly / commissioning / operational support (technical field service)
- Steam Turbine design principles and materials
- Thermodynamics design principles
- Steam turbine installation / commissioning / operational support knowledge
- Experience of customer facing meetings and negotiations are preferred;
- Confident personality with demonstrable ability to expedite and negotiate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- The candidate must be numerate and have demonstrable analytical skills
- National technical legal regulations
- Principle understanding of the Chinese power market
- Quality requirements
- Commercial implication of technical decisions
- team player and cooperative
- results oriented and solution focused
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing