Talent Learning Manager Greater China Shanghai Based Jobs Vacancy in Intercontinental Hotels Group Ihg
- Talent Learning Manager Greater China Shanghai Based
- Intercontinental Hotels Group Ihg
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Intercontinental Hotels Group Ihg urgently required following position for Talent Learning Manager Greater China Shanghai Based. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Talent Learning Manager Greater China Shanghai Based Jobs Vacancy in Intercontinental Hotels Group Ihg Jobs Details:
What's your passion? Whether you're into jogging, reading or sky-diving, at IHG we're interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who help us create great hotels guests love.
At the moment we're looking for a Talent & Learning Manager, Greater China to join our fun and energetic team at Shanghai Corporate Office.
The purpose of this role - as part of the Talent, Leadership Development and Learning team is to deliver the talent development strategy, tactical and operational plans that will develop current and future leaders at IHG. It is a manager role with day-to-day accountability for talent development practices and learning programs. The position will be accountable for building a talent pipeline and developing leadership capabilities for our targeted groups at both corporate and hotels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- According to IHG HR strategy, plan and manage overall learning curriculum for specific audience groups
- Manage the life cycle of IHG core programs (including new program implementation, localization of global/cross-reginal programs, continuous re-fresh and enhancement, delivery management, measurement)
- Deliver and facilitate IHG core learning programs
- Understand the environment we operate our business and increasing demands on competencies of our talents, and then build new development and learning programs that suit the learning needs of target audience
- Lead, facilitate and manage development center practices to build a strong talent pipeline for critical positions within IHG group
- Manage the core talent and performance process for IHG corporate and hotels
- Drive key people enablers' embedding in Greater China region
- Good conceptual thinking & analytical skills
- Effective presentation, communications, consensus-building and interpersonal skills.
- Training and Facilitation skills
- Project management skills
- Good problem solver
- Technical skills in instruction design or talent management
- English proficiency both in writing and verbal
So, what's your passion? Please apply on-line and tell us how you can bring your individual skills to IHG.
To find out more about us or any other jobs with IHG please look at careers.ihg.com.