Jobs Vacancy in Company 天津市
Company 天津市 urgently required following position for . Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Jobs Vacancy in Company 天津市 Jobs Details:
带薪年假 五险一金 节日福利 年底双薪 免费旅游 通讯补贴 周末双休 专业培训 晋升空间
Summary: Directs and manages daily maintenance functions, reactive and preventative, to ensure reliability of equipment operation and documented history of repairs and costs.
- Establish and maintain effective preventative maintenance programs that ensures reliability and documentation.
- Ensure thorough and complete asset and engineering record documentation to provide accurate.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance to minimize down time, includes plotting trends and test values.
- Perform predictive maintenance by analyzing routine failures, construct and compile capability and reliability data for manufacturing equipment.
- Work with all different departments on providing data and verification of failure. Use engineering methods and techniques in analytical problem solving and trouble shooting to support the production scheduling, efficiency.
- Review and critique proposed changes to engineering standards, policies and details.
- Work with Engineering and Production to support and improve safety, productivity, quality and cost.
- Prepare engineering analysis of projects to include: preliminary design, calculation, life cycle cost and equipment selection as pertaining to the yearly capital plan.
- Interpret blueprints, schematic drawings, layouts and other visual aids.
- MRP controller for maintenance department including work orders completed on time, maintenance associates file out orders appropriately, spare parts are on order and in system, develop/revise equipment preventive maintenance procedures and reporting on ma
- Engineering duties with mechanical devices, electrical components, transportation, cutting and automated manufacturing equipment, environmental control, material handling, machine tools, electrical ovens.
- Manage construction and mechanical maintenance repairs as required.
- Support and/or drive cost reduction, productivity and quality improvement goals.
- Evaluate and/or analyze unique problems with equipment, troubleshoot equipment failures and repair as needed.
- Design, construct and/or assemble new equipment.
- Advise or recommend new or changed methods and equipment to reduce costs and improve efficiencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary to meet business conditions or changes
- Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong PC skills and CAD experience, maintenance tracking software experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of state and local building codes.
- Ability to crouch, crawl, climb ladders, and work at various heights.
- Good mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting ability.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to plan at a high level, but execute at the detail level.
- Work with minimal or no supervision.
- The position requires a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering
- 5+ years of industrial manufacturing experience of equivalent work experience and accomplishments.
: 机电工程师 维修工程师 分享