Validation Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Eaton
Eaton urgently required following position for Validation Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Validation Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Eaton Jobs Details:
- Manage the progress of validation plan, test for platform project including performance and reliability.
- Implement the validation testing for NPD project according to the project schedule
- Grasp the international/GB standard content, monitor the new trend and make sure product can fully comply the standard
- Plan improvement proposal to eliminate customers’ complain through acknowledge the application environment.
- Analyze application environment. Assess validation method to improve process and tools
- Approval validation report during the product development stages;
- Requires the ability to Identifie quality issues which could negatively impact program deliverables and initiates appropriate corrective action;
- Organize engineering training of the product design and validation skill for the team member;
- Analyze the reliability design and validate process, perfect the reliability test method suitable and feasible.
- Requires a bachelor degree in Electrical related expertise;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Technical background, experience in engineering and/or manufacturing for power/on-grid solar inverter products preferred;
- 5 years experiences in quality control and validation planning and/or 3 years experiences on the leader of qualification/quality position;
- Experience with New product introductions at global contract manufactures;
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No