Sde Jobs Vacancy in Company 重庆市
Company 重庆市 urgently required following position for Sde. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sde Jobs Vacancy in Company 重庆市 Jobs Details:
五险一金 补充医疗保险 免费班车 员工旅游 交通补贴 餐饮补贴 通讯补贴 年终奖金 弹性工作 定期体检
1. Perform system and process audits at supplier’s site to release new suppliers or develop new production processes at existing suppliers;
2. Execution of APQP and PPAP processes and preparation of handover to receiving plants, coordinate initial sample inspection and product release process
3. Participate technical review, identify risks and define actions. Give comments of supplier nomination by using TFC (Technical Feasibility Commitment). Provide technical support during APQP;
4. Organize and provide training to suppliers (Quality tool, LPAG requirements).
5. Support SDE Manager to establish or make improvements to supplier development process.
6. Coordinate resolution of BIG supplier quality problems whatever development stage and SOP stage.
7.Subject expert of the assigned commodities (Plastic), quality system, SDE tools and methodologies;
8. Other assignments upon business or company requests.
.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: (Indicate position specific competencies *)
1. More than 8 years relative experience in manufacturing , supplier quality, quality or engineering
2. Bachelor degree with a major in engineering or equivalent.
3. Proficient in print reading and interpretation and part measurement
4. Demonstrated knowledge of geometric design and tolerance and gage design and function;
5. Demonstrated knowledge of probability, statistical quality control and design of experiments
6. TS16949 / QS9000 knowledge
7. Proficient oral & written English skills
8.Demonstrated ability to investigate quality problems and to apply sound technical judgment to develop possible solutions
9. Experience of Continuous Improvement, Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing
10.Experience in plastic commodity, professional knowledge on plastic tooling;
11.Demonstrated knowledge of appearance/grain/color of plastic parts;
12.Experience in Ford program is preferred;