Organization Development Lead Jobs Vacancy in Company 上海市
Company 上海市 urgently required following position for Organization Development Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Organization Development Lead Jobs Vacancy in Company 上海市 Jobs Details:
training 的职位open了 base在上海闵行 化工行业,如有兴趣请加我微信15821950422 或是直接回复简历到邮箱chloe.firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Succession management: Assist HR Director to manage systems, processes and tools that successfully facilitate regional succession management at all levels.
a. Engage with business leaders to understand strategic objectives, and build and maintain business leader buy-in for talent planning
b. Encourage culture of succession management through education and communication
c. Assess talent on aspiration, engagement, and ability, as well as their ability to achieve current and future strategic objectives
d. Identify successors and/or successor pools
e. Evaluate effectiveness of succession efforts through measuring impact of succession management and holding key stakeholders accountable
f. Diagnose talent risks: Identify talent gaps/surplus & Evaluate talent retention risks
g. Develop, execute and monitor Regional continuous improvement plan to address talent risks across talent acquisition, retention and transitions
2. Talent acquisition: Build, deploy and support regional programs to assist managers, and HR improve talent selection quality and to standardize regional talent acquisition process
a. Manage assessment and selection tools, and onboarding and transition programs with HR administration manager
b. Advise, coach, and guide recruiters on development and implementation of sourcing strategies to attract quality diverse candidates that reflect the unique position requirements.
c. Develop and maintain relationships with functional business line leaders and HR Partners to develop workforce planning related to headcount acquisition/timing/development.
d. Implement recruitment plans and support initiatives to build the overall talent acquisition process and quality of hiring.
e. Develop regional recruitment and placement policies, systems, and procedures, including selection techniques to identify, attract, and hire exceptional employees
f. Ensure compliance with all local government laws and regulations, including regular audits and updates.
g. Establish and ensure appropriate use of metrics to gauge recruiting status including cost per hire, hiring cycle time, quality of hire, turnover, competitive hiring measures, and new hire engagement measures.
h. Design and implement external candidate marketing and proactive recruiting programs and processes that attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce through cutting edge technology and effective use of all social networking tools, as well as traditional sourcing techniques.
i. Manage third party vendors and agencies; manage supplier relationships; and ensure vendor performance metrics are appropriate and monitored regionally.
3. Assure that regional learning needs are properly identified, executed, and effective:
1. Manage a continual and systematic process to identify the learning needs for employees that may be unique to region/country
2. Work with manager and key leadership to gain a better understanding of the key business challenges and required results
1. Oversee updates to existing regional learning programs.
2. Evaluate outside vendor training for content fit within business and plants, ability for technical deployment within the organization, and ability to meet needs.
3. Facilitate training for groups of cross-functional and geographically diverse employees when/if appropriate.
4. Deploy appropriate tools, resources and training that align with the competencies assigned to each level of the leadership pipeline.
5. Oversee planning of annual offerings of region learning programs
6. Train instructors in technique and skills for facilitating training and interacting with participants
7. Required Enterprise compliance training regionally
1. For each learning program, determine subject matter experts to review development progress and appropriate stages for progress reviews.
2. Monitor and assure there is successful application of learning objectives to specific work/performance and measure results as possible.
3. Measure learning effectiveness against predetermined learning objectives
4. Develop testing and evaluation procedures to ensure effective learning results
5. Evaluate instructor performance and provide recommendations for improvement
4. Effective region-wide communication:
a. Develop, execute & maintain a consistent streamlined communication plan relative to organizational development programs, projects and systems.
b. Provide regular communications regarding program/project status to employees, managers, and system administration, and project stakeholders via email, project status meetings, portal updates, company newsletter, etc.
c. Communicate with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources, via in person, in writing, by telephone or e-mail.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:a. Required:
Fluent in English and Chinese (bi-lingual)
Minimum of 5years’ experience as a human resources specialist, or related experience such as business manager with direct reports
Experience with a Learning Management System (LMS)
Knowledge and understanding of local and national regulations relative to hiring
Experience recruiting and interviewing candidates
Previous experience in process improvement, developing communication/education tools, and change management
Experience partnering /collaborating on projects across different functions
Superior consulting, communication, presentation, facilitation and influencing skills with the ability to adapt style to all levels of management and employees.
Experience in working with multiple levels, groups and/or matrix organizations.
Ability to work independently.
Organization, follow-up, and attention to detail
Managing and successfully executing numerous priorities and multiple projects in a fast paced environment
Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of people and with team members