Production Manager Jobs Vacancy in Geberit International
Geberit International urgently required following position for Production Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Manager Jobs Vacancy in Geberit International Jobs Details:
1) Ensure overall control and management of the Production, in accordance with the guidelines set by Plant Manager
2) Operate the factory according to Business Plan and the principle of MBO
3) Ensure the demanded products are produced in time, in quantity, in quality and at budgeted cost
- Manages the operations of the production to ensure volume, quality, and cost standards are achieved.
- Make optimum use of available manpower, equipment, energy and other resources based on Geberit system.
- Develop measures to improve production methods and quality. Lead and Implement continuous improvement projects that improve work flow, efficiency, etc.
- Coordinates production requirements with material handling and other functions.
- Initiates communications on employee relations matters such as promotions, transfers, attendance, discipline, work conditions, and personal assistance.
- Ensures a safe and healthy work environment. Ensures that all employees are trained and observe safe practices.
- Reviews production reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to continually minimize costs and enhance productivity and quality.
- Conduct reviews of employees’ performance. Coach and develop team members.
- Draft the annual budget and Plan of production, investment, operation cost and personnel cost
- 10+ years working experience
- 5+ years’ experience in production or manufacturing management
- Knowledge of injection molding as well as automatic assembly.
- Skills on tasks management and KPI management, execution and result oriented.
- Experienced in expense management, headcount control and investment control.
- Knowledge and experience in lean production methodologies
If you are interested, you can find more job opportunities by visiting our official website or following our China We-chat official account. We welcome you to become part of a leading-edge company and grow with us.