Process Facilitator Jobs Vacancy in Astrazeneca
Astrazeneca urgently required following position for Process Facilitator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Process Facilitator Jobs Vacancy in Astrazeneca Jobs Details:
- Ensures compliance of self and others to internal and external regulations, policies and principles
- Ensures compliance of self and others to current GMP, SHE requirements.
- Ensure team are following company culture and maintain healthy team climate
- Ensure production adherence meet target with reasonable cost and high quality standard
- Ensure project to be extended timely and continues improvement to be executed to deliver high performance
- Ensure the matching rate of production capacity and the asset
- University graduate or above
- Pharmaceutical related background, good understanding of GMP
- Good manufacturing practice
- People management skill
- 3years of management working experience related pharmaceutical industry
- Relative formulation experience on Dispensing, Granulation, Compression, Coating and Cleaning production
- Good English in reading, writing, and speaking.
- Good MS-office skill
- Good communication skills, management skills, problem-solving, coaching, work under pressure