Supply Chain Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Supply Chain Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supply Chain Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
无工作经验 本科 招1人
五险一金 弹性工作 定期体检 员工旅游 专业培训
1. Monitors and controls project scheduling to best balance of efficiencies and customer satisfaction
2. Responsible for supplier selection and development, improving Customer Service levels and lead-time reduction
3. Evaluates and manage vendors to make sure the KPI is achieved.
4. Join effort with project team to mitigate the risk of customer's liability of inventory
5. Initiates and drives projects of productivity through Lean tools and methodologies to contribute savings.
6. Review the BOM cost and LOP and provide the savings proposals.
7. Tracks and communicates industry trends, competitive situations, price trends, and supply/demand situations to appropriate associates.
8. Manages the materials pipeline and resolve the materials shortages.
9. Provides reports and acts as liaison against the projects team.
10. Provides the local custom & logistics solution to the customers.
11. Monitors suppliers' E&O to a minimum level and owns recommendations to the disposition.
12. Be the first escalation point for the supply chain issues of the projects.
13. Other duties directed by the management.
1. Bachelor degree or above, preferably in Operations or Business
2. Expert of logistic, production planning and vendor management.
3. Knowledgeable lean manufacturing techniques
4. Logical, strong analytical skill
5. Bias for action and change, strong problem solving skills
6. Experience use of MRP systems and MS. office
7. Strong negotiating skills, sourcing knowledge and experience
8. Good communication and interpersonal skills
9. Convincible leader ship and experience of working in matrix report organization
10. Fluent English of speaking, writing and reading
关键字： 周末双休 带薪年假 年终双薪 人才推荐奖