Architectural Project Leader Jobs Vacancy in Greenbergfarrow 上海市
Greenbergfarrow 上海市 urgently required following position for Architectural Project Leader. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Architectural Project Leader Jobs Vacancy in Greenbergfarrow 上海市 Jobs Details:
Project Leader is responsible for everyday project activities, quality control and project delivery, overseeing all phases of the project from design to contract document and specification production, shop drawing checks, site visitation and project closeout. Has excellent technical knowledge and management skills and is able to Plan, direct and monitor all aspects of projects. Directs the "hands on" drawing production efforts of the project team. Directs and coordinates workload with project team and consultants to meet schedules. Reviews architectural documents for coordination with all disciplines. Has extensive knowledge and understanding of project development process including construction, retail design, site planning, structural and MEP criteria. Adheres to company policies and can articulate GreenbergFarrow’s mission statement to team members and clients. Is able to work well with minimal direction and supervision, reports to the Project Manager or Senior Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Masters preferred
- 5 years experience with 3 years in commercial (retail/mixed-use) or multi-family housing projects
- Licensure in Architecture is preferred but not required
- Strong leadership skills - ability to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Coordinates, writes and/or edits architectural specifications
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations and approval process
- Thorough understanding of building systems and site requirements (Structural, MEP, Civil and Geo-Tech)
- Highly organized, detail-driven and conscientious
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Proficient in current version of AutoCAD, MS Word and MS Excel