Director Business Development Jobs Vacancy in Hilton Hotels Resorts
Hilton Hotels Resorts urgently required following position for Director Business Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Business Development Jobs Vacancy in Hilton Hotels Resorts Jobs Details:
A Director of Business Development will lead efforts to increase sales, revenue, reservations, and group and event marketing through the development of new and the expansion of existing business.
What will I be doing?
As Director of Business Development, you will lead efforts to increase sales, revenue, reservations, and group and event marketing through the development of new and the expansion of existing business. The Director of Business Development will train, coach, and continuously develop the Business Development Team. Specifically, a Director of Business Development will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Evaluate accurately hotel market mix and revenue forecasts
- Review and analyse, in a proactive manner, rate and inventory management and strategy effectiveness
- Lead effective efforts to coordinate strategies for group sales and to optimise conversion
- Provide guidance for local marketing initiatives
- Communicate Revenue Management Standards and best practices
- Develops short, medium and long-term strategies for hotels through the Commercial Focus matrix and provide consultative support to other commercial support functions
- Make recommendations to take full advantage of revenue opportunities
- Train team members to understand key selling strategies and revenue management, including new tools, Key Performance Indicator (KPIs) tracking
- Coach and develop the hotel-based Business Development Team, through objectives setting, personal development and succession plans
- Prepare, analyse and write reports to outline business progress and opportunities
- Assist with the account diagnostics process and validate conclusions for negotiated business and on-line sales strategies
- Evaluate market demand by utilising available reports --- both internal and external, including market share, market conditions, competitive pricing
- Generate periodic updates on transient booking patterns
- Maintain effective working relationships with all key suppliers
- Recruiting, manage, train and develop the Business Development team
What are we looking for?
A Director of Business Development serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Familiar with Hainan Market
- A strong understanding of all commercial operations, including reservations, selling strategies across all business units and segments, account management, development of relationships within various source markets, establishment and maintenance of budgets, and revenue strategies and yield systems
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to build relationships and influence at all levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate, verbal and in written form, effectively with Management and Ownership groups
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work well under time pressure and/or demanding travel schedules
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a full understanding of professional ethics, decorum and social skills required for extensive interaction with customers, investment owners and business partners
- Ability to perform critical analysis
- Strong experience in hospitality forecasting, pricing and inventory control
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate a high-performing team positioned to exceed targets
- Strong people management skills
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Excellent selling capabilities and the ability and desire to coach selling techniques to Team Members
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Significant experience in revenue management or a similar analytical role
- Intermediate to advance computer proficiency
- Relevant degree, in business development or other relevant business field, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
chedule : Full-time Brand : Hilton Hotels & Resorts Shift : Day Job Job Level : Director Job : Sales