Supervisor Chinese Restaurant Jobs Vacancy in Fairmont Nanjing
Fairmont Nanjing urgently required following position for Supervisor Chinese Restaurant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supervisor Chinese Restaurant Jobs Vacancy in Fairmont Nanjing Jobs Details:
Supervisor, Chinese Restaurant
Primary Location : China-Nanjing-Fairmont Nanjing
Employee Status : Regular
Supervisor, Chinese Restaurant
Engaging service, delicious cuisine and distinctive surroundings make every special event at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts a truly memorable affair. Showcase your service and organization strengths as Banquet Houseperson, where your attention to detail, safety and quality will help “set the stage” for a successful group function.
Hotel Overview: Situated on the south bank of the Yangtze River, Nanjing is a cultural and commercial metropolis and the hotel will be part of a new residential and commercial development in the ever-expanding city. The hotel will feature 359 spacious guestrooms and suites and guests will enjoy a variety of restaurants and bars as well as a 1,800 square meter Willow Stream Spa, pool and fitness facilities, as well as 1,300 square meters of function and meeting space.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Banquet Supervisor , responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Maintain the cleanliness of banquet rooms, hallways, storage and service areas
- Lift and store tables, chairs and staging efficiently and safely
- Set-up, maintain and break down banquetmeeting rooms
- Follow directions from banquet event orders for assigned banquetmeetings
- Report needed repairs of unsafe equipment andor conditions
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous guest service experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Constant lifting and occasionally lifting up to 40 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in China
APPLY TODAY : Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Job Level : Colleague
Schedule : Full-time
Shift : Rotating / Shift Work
Closing Date : Ongoing
Job Number: NAN00254