Market Strategy Associate English Mandarin Jobs Vacancy in Google 上海市
Google 上海市 urgently required following position for Market Strategy Associate English Mandarin. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Market Strategy Associate English Mandarin Jobs Vacancy in Google 上海市 Jobs Details:
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
The Go-to-Market (GTM) team is the global team that makes sure Google's complex and ever-evolving business runs smoothly. Experts in driving process improvements and consistency, team members are analytical and strategic with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
In this role, you will provide business critical insights using analytics, ensuring the cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helping your team to drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. You will report to the Head of GTM for China and Korea, primarily supporting our Large Customer Sales business across the region. You will focus on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help to evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives. This role is both strategic and operational in nature, and you will be adept at switching between these two modes of work seamlessly.
Sales Operations is the global team that makes sure Google's complex and ever-evolving business runs smoothly. Experts in leading process improvements and consistency, team members are analytical and strategic with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done. They develop global initiatives and set high-level goals to improve productivity.
- Partner with the China country leadership team and the China GTM team members in order to identify, define and drive processes and deliverables associated with strategic planning and business operations for the market.
- Understand and improve business growth and productivity (business efficiency and effectiveness) for your assigned market. Identify and prioritize business growth opportunities (e.g. country, business channel, vertical, product, etc) and develop programs to deliver against these opportunities.
- Execute core initiatives in your assigned market to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of the business.
- Define and deliver analytics to support strategic and operational initiatives across Greater China and Korea.
- Structure and package analyses, strategies and recommendations into highly effective, compelling communication and presentations for various audiences.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin Chinese fluently and idiomatically.
- 5 years of work experience in consulting or banking.
- Experience in internet, media, or technology industries.
- Extensive modeling, analytics and presentation skills, with the ability to take complex, ambitious topics and to create compelling narratives for different audiences.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, as well as distinctive operational and business judgment.
- Self-directed, proactive and solution-focused, with the ability to take initiative.
- Ability to operationalize strategic priorities.