Brand Manager Jobs Vacancy in Lego 上海市
Lego 上海市 urgently required following position for Brand Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Manager Jobs Vacancy in Lego 上海市 Jobs Details:
Do you have a passion for brand marketing?
Do you desire to have the freedom to take ownership of your portfolio and implement new ideas, thus playing a key role in helping us reach our children, the builders of tomorrow? If yes, here’s a fantastic opportunity for you to be a part of our China Marketing team! Brand Marketing – Boys The China Marketing team consists of the various areas of expertise: Brand Marketing, Portfolio Management, Digital Marketing, Trade Marketing, and Marketing Planning, Brand Relations & Events. Your tasks will include: • Designing short and long-term growth plans that achieve business goals
• Developing and executing integrated brand communication plans
• Managing the marketing budget, sales forecasting, as well as sales and operations planning
• Translating global priorities into local brand strategies; ensure global product and communication development aligned with China market needs. The Must to Have’s and the Nice to Have’s for the role You must have:
• At least a Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum five years of experience in brand marketing; fast-moving consumer goods preferred
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Experience in planning and leading marketing campaigns that span an entire fiscal year
• Proven success in brand and portfolio management
• Strong analytical skills to interpret business data into insight
It would be nice for you to have:
• Strong problem solving skills
• Good analytical skills for both quantitative data and qualitative market intelligence
• Financial planning and management
• Agency management skills
• Strong collaboration attitude with local and global partners
• Ability of handling multi-tasking How to apply: Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below for job application.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It is our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It is a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here: I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more collaborative, family-feel to it." - Vicky Qu, Operations Director Shanghai