Content Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Merck Kgaa 上海市
Merck Kgaa 上海市 urgently required following position for Content Marketing Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Merck Kgaa 上海市 Jobs Details:
She/He helps develop and enhance the digital content strategy for the Merck Life Science, to work with an internal team to create, edit and publish content from beginning to end to meet business needs.
This individual will have strong digital content, writing, and social media experience to help build and execute against Merck marketing communications objectives. This person will be a high-level thinker, with attention to detail and will create, manage, and evaluate social media strategy.
- Works with the Channel and Data to define objectives, and helps develop multichannel content strategy and communications plan to be executed owned media channels.
- Builds and executes social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, audience identification and display advertising campaigns. Strategy should establish/elevate a unified brand presence across multiple channels and platforms, increase engagement, and deliver quantifiable results.
- Manages and oversees daytoday content on the web, and social media platforms, thought leadership seeding content into social applications. Incl, but not limited to content develop, operation, edit and optimization to generate high levels of engagement.
- Initiate and implement the content strategy for Merck Life Science. Incl, but not limited to Text, Image, H5, Video, Graphic, EDM, Webinar etc. Provide content marketing calendar and optimization.
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes performance based on the insights. Creates tagging strategies to dynamically relate content.
- Track success of sponsored content programs, topics and formats, compile statistics and provide recommendations for future programs.
- Collaborate with internal teams, to make sure on quality and quantity content delivery and meet business needs. Adheres to corporate standards, including writing style guidelines, and others as applicable.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to develop and execute digital marketing campaign according to Marketing plan. Online tools support for Marcom activities such as trade show, seminar etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year institution
- 3-5 years’ experience in social media, digital marketing and related disciplines
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively and manage multiple projects in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical abilities necessary to gather key business and user insights, and apply strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision for content.
- Ability to compellingly communicate a brand’s story, and a design sensibility to envision how content will be presented/ distributed in formats other than text-based articles, such as infographics or videos.
- Experience with and enthusiasm for B2B communications, and analytics. Candidate should also have a proven track record finding the differentiating nugget or hook to attract internal and external interest.