Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Erm
Erm urgently required following position for Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Erm Jobs Details:
ERM is seeking motivated Consultants who are interested in participating on a variety of projects covering the full spectrum of ERM’s services. The role will be based in China.
This is an excellent career opportunity to work with an expert global consulting company on challenging environmental projects for large industrial and global clients. Access to ERM's worldwide network of EHS experts provides the knowledge sharing of best practices across the industry and ongoing learning opportunities for everyone.
Some of the activities you maybe involved in include:
- EHS due diligence for acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, joint ventures, IPOs, and property sales and leases
- EHS due diligence for project finance including Equator Principle reviews
- EHS Audit - Performance Based Auditing including compliance audit and audit program development
- Safety Programs - Safety transformation and coaching based interventions
- Management Systems and Compliance Support – including performance based assessment and compliance assurance
- Sustainability Reporting – including development of sustainability reports and provision of data assurance
- Client Training Programs - Accelerative learning, high impact, tailored EHS training
- Product Sustainability Services - Including product certification and litigation support
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Field investigations
- Human health and ecological risk assessments
- Conceptual and numeric fate & transport modelling
- Remediation portfolio & reserve assessments
- Sustainable solutions, including “green” remediation
- Remedial options appraisal
- Decommissioning, decontamination and demolition (DDD) services
- Sediment management and remediation
- Remediation engineering & construction management
- Master degree in Environmental Science or Engineering, Chemical Sciences or related discipline;
- Working knowledge of MS Office, ArcView, AutoCAD, Photoshop etc.
- Strong planning and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter; applications must be received by 30 March 2018. Thank you for your interest in ERM!
All internal candidates need to be in their current role for at least 18 months; and are required to inform their managers on application and before any interviews are initiated.
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We have more than 4,500 people in over 40 countries and territories working out of more than 160 offices. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients.
We have worked with many of the Global Fortune 500 companies delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.