Supply Planning Manufacturing Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cisco
Cisco urgently required following position for Supply Planning Manufacturing Operations Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supply Planning Manufacturing Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cisco Jobs Details:
What You’ll Do
This Manager role will lead a team of supply chain professionals, to cover below responsibilities:
- Lead and drive PCBA site manufacturing operational excellence and deliver good delivery metrics results
- Drive supply continuity via Cisco and EMS/ODM/OEM team in the area of demand propagation alignment, material availability and escalation, PCBA supply commits, manufacturing capacity management
- Continuously minimize manufacturing NMS cost through PPV and NRE control, inventory optimization, assure of PCBA cost accuracy
- Provide significant leadership to the CM and suppliers to ensure alignment to Cisco Manufacturing goals
- Point of escalation for all PCBA site Supply Operations related issues
- Optimize of EMS/ODM/OEM partner operations (material replenishment processes, capacity management processes, outbound CT2R) in order to improve business matrix and efficiency.
- Develop scalable EMS/ODM/OEM processes and Cisco processes that are standardized across Bus and sites
- Enable new Cisco business and markets via supply operations capability in new nodes
- Team capability development and support individuals to achieve career growth.
Who You Are
- 8+ years total of Supply Chain experience
- 3+ years of personnel management experience in Supply Chain
- 3+ years of experience with EMS supply chain partners
- Typically requires BA/BS/BEng or equivalent, MBA is an added advantage.
- Ability to develop solutions to complex problems which require creativity. Team building and Matrix management
- Strong leadership skills
- Good skill of executive communication
- Ability to influence teams to achieve shared vision and drive accountability
- Ability to collaborate and connect people