Senior Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Senior Sales Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
包吃 包住宿 五险一金 周末双休 年度体检 年度旅游 带薪年假 节日福利 绩效奖金 年终奖金
The position holder will be based in South China area (Shenzhen, Guangzhou etc.), directly report to Sales Director China.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for account management and cultivation of assigned Strategic OEM / CM accounts, including, growing sales, increasing share, securing and processing new opportunities, negotiation / implementation of contractual agreements, margin enhancement initiatives, risk mitigation, liability resolution, high level program management, and more.
- Responsible for account ownership in Salesforce.com, i.e., creating new opportunities, approval submissions, as well as, maintaining accurate and up-to-date forecasts with respect to assigned accounts.
- Visiting key Asia based customers on an as needed basis to develop and strengthen relationships, secure new opportunities and enhance share allocation.
- Coordinate with global team and CM customers to influence Palladium’s OEM account position, to resolve issues and roadblocks, and to secure accurate forecast.
- Responsible forecast oversight, i.e., CM / OEM alignment and filtering to deliver accurate forecasts.
- Coordinate and lead cross functionally with program management, customer service, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, quality and finance to satisfy internal / external customer requirements and to progress sales team objectives.
- Coordinate effectively with global team members in order to provide clear communication to internal / external customers and to achieve collective goals.
- Responsible for Sales Plan execution with respect to assigned accounts and duties.
- Develop regular sales reports / updates for management on an as needed basis; Participate in company planning and reporting processes on an as needed basis.
- Provide exceptional customer service that delights our customers and also drives our Customer Satisfaction NPS metric higher.
- Act as the “Face of Palladium Shanghai” by hosting and entertaining customers / prospects during visits to Palladium Energy Shanghai.
- Develop assigned Asia based leads / prospects into new business (minimal part of overall job responsibility).
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering; Master’s Degree in Business preferred
- 5 + years of Program Management experience，5 + years of proven Sales / Account Management / Customer Service Management experience
- Good English and IT knowledge
- Possess an enthusiastic, positive “Can Do” attitude
- Ability to make objective decisions independently
- Effective communication skills (written & oral)
- Proven ability to build solid customer relationships and to develop partnerships
- Ability to manage set of complex, global OEM / CM accounts
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and overseas on an as needed basis
- Battery, electronics, or custom product industry experience preferred
If you are interested, please send email to Jenny.Gu@inventuspower.com
关键字： 销售经理 高级销售经理 客户经理