Principal Consultant Environmental Health Safety Jobs Vacancy in Erm 北京市
Erm 北京市 urgently required following position for Principal Consultant Environmental Health Safety. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Principal Consultant Environmental Health Safety Jobs Vacancy in Erm 北京市 Jobs Details:
PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT - ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH & SAFETY
This is a managerial position designed to assist ERM China to transform into its next phase of development and expansion in China.
This position will require considerable amounts of project/business related travel within China. It also requires project management and financial control, marketing and client development, mentoring and management of multiple staff.
Roles and Responsibilities (Include but not limited to):
- As a core member of the PATS management team, reporting to Partner in Charge, the successful candidate will be responsible for building and managing a team of consultants in a specialist area, for project delivery and for client relationship development.
- Lead and manage large and complex EHS consulting work, particularly in the area of EHS Due Diligence, EHS Audit, and Compliance Programs, to international standards;
- Provide oversight and maintain technical depth, expertise and credibility through involvement in aspects of key project work;
- Champion the team growth by devising and driving strategic business plans to meet team financial goals
- Represent ERM as a leader for clients, employees, alliance partners, industry practitioners in respect of business development activity.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and network with other business leaders in order to contribute to growth effectively within and outside the PATS team.
- Inspire people to achieve their personal best in a fun, results-oriented environment. Address areas of potential stress or overload with team and other staff.
- Establish and manage effective, collaborative working relationships with ERM Partners and staff, both within and outside of China;
- Work with other business leaders to ensure on-going implementation of people initiatives (e.g. local office employee engagement action items).
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant experience (especially in EHS Due Diligence and Auditing) with track record in successfully managing and delivering large and complex projects/programs either with consultancy or multinational corporations;
- Proven experiences in team management and people development;
- Excellent in communication and coordination and demonstrated to be a team player with collaborative spirits;
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken).
- With previous exposure to client management and business development as a plus; and
- Ability to travel, maintain flexibility and work independently with minimal supervision.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter; applications must be received by 26th January 2018. Thank you for your interest in ERM!
All internal candidates need to be in their current role for at least 18 months; and are required to inform their managers on application and before any interviews are initiated.
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We have more than 4,500 people in over 40 countries and territories working out of more than 160 offices. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients.
We have worked with many of the Global Fortune 500 companies delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.