Process Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Eaton
Eaton urgently required following position for Process Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Process Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Eaton Jobs Details:
Be entirely responsible for the process of super-capacitor or battery
1. Using PE’s skills such as DOE, SPC, FEMA and etc. to Investigate the root cause of the problem come from production line. Then make the solvent action accordingly.
2. The preparation Green card, the machine operating instructions, work instructions.
3. Guide field craft assembly processing, technology and equipment to solve problems arise scene.
4. To improve processes, work efficiency.
5. Guidance, supervision workshop production line, timely solutions for technical problems in production, reduces production in material loss; continue reduce production costs.
6. Follow-up phase of a new project into trial production and trial production assessment.
7. Planned production line design and layout.
8. Improved related tooling equipment, improve the material specification and scope.
9. Testing machine regularly calibration and point check to ensure them work stable and correctly, test data analysis and summary for yield improving
1. Bachelor Degree in Electrical or mechanical related
2. 5 year related experienced in a foreign funded company
3. Capacitor Manufacturing process background is preferred, SMT and PCBA test related background can be considered.
4. Good teamwork and communication skill.
5. Good Written English Skills, Good Oral English is preferred.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No